Glance: In the following article, you’ll understand a Scorpio personality in depth, along side the various traits of a Scorpio Woman and Scorpio Man.
People are often drawn back when I tell them I am a November-born, murmuring, “Oh, you’re a Scorpio Personality!” Well, I haven’t been able to unravel if it is in frank fear, or in awe and respect, but I do feel it is perhaps because of the legendary Scorpio Passion. And so, we are wrongly interpreted as ruthlessly dangerous beings. Certainly, because we love to travel incognito! Well, considering our controlled nature, we usually succeed in doing so.
Here’s how you recognize a Scorpio Personality – In a Nutshell!
Look at the eyes. They can be blue, black, green, or blue, but they’ll be piercing with hypnotic vehemence. And you’ll have to break that spell and look away first because Scorpio will out-stare you each time. A Scorpion stare bores mercilessly into you thereby penetrating your very soul.
Next, listen to Scorpios speak. The tone can be velvety soft, husky or sharply cutting, the speech slow and measured or clipped and staccato, but neither their words nor demeanor will ever be self-effacing. Scorpio has total ego. They completely know what they are and what not, and certainly there’s nothing that is going to change the way they deem themselves to be. Insults roll right off a Scorpio’s back, and compliments don’t move them even faintly. The Scorpio personality doesn’t need anyone to tell them their vice or virtue. At best, they’ll calmly agree with your appraisal; at worst, they’ll suspect your motives.
It doesn’t matter whether their emotions are stirred, you’ll rarely see that reflected on their face. After all, they are the masters of emotions! Apparently, they practice a blank expression. They do not flinch with embarrassment or swell up with pride. Reaction is constantly kept at a bare minimum because Scorpios conquer the art to probe your nature and motives relentlessly while remaining unfathomable themselves.
Harsh Reality: Such mastery of the personality has to be envied.
Personality of a Scorpio Woman – Scorpio Woman Traits
She unquestionably has enough glamour, and she’s enormously seductive.
Possessing an intense, mysterious beauty, a Scorpion female is magnetic, proud and totally confident. And thanks to her incredible sixth sense, she masters the art of recognizing her future mate at first glance, and somehow, she’ll transfer this perception instantly.
Now you have got two options: One, You’ll be desperately caught in her spell, and down you’ll go, in a dizzy spin towards surrender. Two, you’ll be scared right out of your socks, and feel like running for help. But there’s no rush. Hold on for a while. You might eventually find out what life is all about. But she knows. And she’ll teach you.
Let me be honest with you. A Scorpio woman looks for ambition and courage. She wants a mate who can dominate her and make her proud, without perturbing her secret individuality. A high degree of intelligence is required to match her brilliant mind, in addition, more than a passing acquaintance with abstract, philosophical wisdom. And if she has given you that strong glare, you know you are worth it. More so, if you want to figure out whether she likes you or not, understand how different zodiac signs behave around their crush.
Personality Traits of Scorpio
Here’s all you got to know about the traits of the Scorpions:
1. Scorpios can look into your eyes and be brutally honest with you, regardless of how obnoxious it is to accept.
2. The most beautiful trait of Scorpios is that they always want you to shine your brightest and they put in their best to bring out the best in you.
3. Scorpios are focused realists, even when immensely in love and devoted to passion, they will look beyond the smiles and kindness to perceive the hidden motives that you may have.
4. Scorpios are undeniably ambitious and utterly persistent. They just won’t settle for less when they can have a lot. Period.
5. Scorpios can have better careers as judges and lawyers, all thanks to our analytical minds and suspicious demeanor.
6. Another impressive yet confusing trait of Scorpios is that Scorpios love to spend money on little pleasures. That’s because sometimes they just get carried away. Their motto is “Carpe Diem”
7. Lastly, of course, to mention the obvious Scorpio trait, Scorpios are indeed the best lovers. They are the most passionate, sensual and enticing! And if you don’t believe- Ask anyone with a Scorpio partner and they’ll tell!